Blushing Bride

Content Notes: Rufus is an OMC by my friend PillowPhilo whose purpose is to make Jonah's life hell. NSFW for noncon, mind control, forced marriage.


It takes every single brute present to hold Jonah down when his new husband puts the ring on his finger.

"Here we go." Rufus Sinclair, the man who is to own Jonah from now on, always speaks in calm, even tones, as if nothing has ever bothered him in his life. Jonah hates that, hates the way Rufus smiles at him now, as content as a beast that has finally cornered its prey. "My beautiful bride. Why don't you come ride my cock?"

"Fuck you," Jonah says.

And yet, when Rufus turns away and walks over to the nearest chair, Jonah finds himself gathering the skirts of his weddindg dress up and following him.

The Spider. It must be the Spider's doing, bewitching him through the ring in his hand. Jonah wants to take a closer look at it, but Rufus is already seated, already opening his trousers and taking his big, hard cock out, and Jonah has no choice but to go to him, even as the men around them leer and whistle at his exposed calves and thighs. Rufus strokes himself with the tips of his fingers as he waits for Jonah to straddle him, biting his lip when Jonah wraps his arms around his neck, brushing his cunt against the head of his prick.

"I will destroy you," Jonah hisses, pressing himself down on Rufus's cock. He grits his teeth as he feels the head push inside him, spearing him open.

"Of course, my love," Rufus says, lifting his hand up to Jonah's cheek. He strokes it, smiling at him before pulling Jonah closer for a kiss.

Jonah presses his lips together, holding them shut even as his hips keep grinding down, taking his new husband's cock deeper inside him.

"Kiss me."

"Go to hell." But he does, opening his mouth to receive his husband's eager tongue, letting it invade him. Rufus is fully sheathed inside him now, his cock throbbing strongly against the walls of his cunt, as loud as Jonah's own heartbeat.

There is shuffling of clothing around him; his husband's men are taking their cocks out too, enjoying the sight of Jonah degrading himself. Jonah knows their names, will remember all of them. He will make every one of these people pay.

But no one more than his dearest husband.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index