Drifting Pupil

Content Notes: S5 AU where Jon becomes the Pupil and Elias still wins. NSFW, noncon, mindbreak.


In the Panopticon, the Pupil of the Eye floats.

Elias has stripped him naked; the Pupil needs nothing between himself and their God anymore. Sometimes, Elias floats up to the Pupil's side, to wash him with a wet cloth, to massage his constantly tense shoulders. Sometimes, Elias pulls the Pupil down to the floor, so he can lie down with him, so he can bury his face between his shaking thighs.

The Pupil pays no heed to any of it, only moans and mutters, stares into nowhere with wide, haunted eyes. Elias smothers the Pupil's beloved face, his scarred body with kisses, presses possessive bruises into his skin, takes him over and over again.

Their God loves its Pupil; on few the scarce moments of mercy, when awareness is allowed to flicker in those dark eyes again and it's Jon again, Elias is ready for him, holding Jon as Jon clings to him and wails in agony he can no longer comprehend.

"You are doing so well," Elias whispers to him then, pulling jon against his chest. "You are perfect."

Jon can no longer understand, but still he sinks into Elias's embrace.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index