Feeding of Fear

Content Notes: Ambiguous timeline. NSFW for bondage, fearplay, spiders.


Martin tries to be kind; he picks up the smallest spider he has, and lets it walk down from his finger onto Jon's bare stomach.

A sharp hiss escapes Jon's gritted teeth, and Martin can see the thread he has weaved around Jon's wrists and the bedpost pull taut as Jon tenses. But Jon closes his eyes, breathing in deep, the stiffness leaving his body. After a while, Jon opens his eyes and glances over at the spider, which has made its way to his sternum, lingering there as if it's trying to decide which way to go.

"All right," Jon whispers. There is still some tension in his voice, but he's trying to smile. "You can add another."

Martin doesn't need to see in Jon's mind to know that he doesn't want to say that; he is only doing this for Martin's sake. It touches Martin, so he makes sure to pick another small spider, letting this one walk over on the inside of Jon's right thigh. Jon shudders, slight tremor running through his mouth as he glances at the spider on his chest, which is now investigating his left nipple, then at the spider on his leg, which is moving towards his groin with slow but eerie determination. Jon gasps, pulling against the thread binding him again.

"Is this good?" he asks, his voice thin. "Is this enough?"

Martin puts his hand on Jon's left knee, squeezing it with all the gentleness he has. It's not enough for Jon, he knows; he also knows that no matter how sweet the fear in Jon's eyes is, how delicious it is to watch his chest rise and fall at increasingly fast pace, it won't be enough for his God.

"I'm sorry," he says.

The spider on Jon's thigh reaches his loins, making Martin's cock twitch and Jon cry out.

But once again, Jon takes a deep breath in, releasing it in a slow exhale as his body relaxes against the bed. He smiles at Martin and nods.

Martin picks a third spider, bringing it over to Jon's mouth.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index