Final Gift

Content Notes: Alternate ending to "Connected". NSFW, noncon, spider gangbang.
Words used for Jon's anatomy: cock, cunt.


"Oh, Archivist." Even with her booming and distorted voice, Annabelle goes soft with her words, almost affectionate. "I'm so glad you decided to co-operate."

Jon could say that he didn't have any choice, but he is too busy holding his mouth as wide open as possible as a spider, quite a huge one, slides its pedipalps inside. The texture and the taste are repulsive, making him shudder, but he accepts them, relaxing his throat so they can go as deep in as they can. It's hard to breathe, to even make any sound, but he manages a small groan as other spiders keep touching his body, dragging the tips of their feet along his chest, stomach, sides, thighs, one spider pushing its pedipalps deep into his cunt while another drags a hairy leg along the crack of his arse.

"This will be my final gift to you." The web that holds Jon down is already tight, but Annabelle pulls the threads even more taut, stretching his tense body further out. Annabelle reaches out, resting the tip of her leg on Jon's cock, which is stiff despite his repulsion, his overwhelming fear. "It's a shame I don't get to see all these eggs hatch, but I'm sure Martin will be most delighted watching them come out."

This is for Martin, Jon reminds himself. It doesn't make any of it that much better, but it helps him steel himself for more that's still to come.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index