Growing Pains

Content Notes: Wingfic AU. Noncon, captivity, body horror, impending mutilation.


There are wings growing out of Martin's back, and it hurts. The process has been ongoing for several days by now, his entire body shuddering in agony as the new bones extend to their places, as his skin stretches to accommodate them, as his feathers grow out, so slowly he can feel them piercing through his flesh one by one. He screamed first, but now he's just too tired to do so; he just whimpers as he wishes and wishes for the pain to end already.

Jon is with him through it all, using wet rags to wipe his body clean from sweat, bringing him water and food and making sure he consumes both, whispering soft nonsense into his ears. Those acts could almost pass for compassion if not for the fact that Jon can't stop running his hands over Martin's growing wings, even as Martin cries out and snaps at him. He thinks he prefers what he gets from Simon, which are vicious smiles and wicked promises.

"When these are done, we will clip them," Simon told him the last time he was around, when he brushed Martin's hair out of his face and pressed his paper thin lips to Martin's temple. "Then you can be just like Jonathan here: a pretty little thing in a cage."

"Fuck you," Martin hissed, never able to help himself. It just made Simon laugh.

"Oh, we will have so much fun teaching you some manners, won't we, Jonathan?"

Back then, Jon hadn't said anything. But his touch had been telling enough already then.

"Soon," Jon whispers to him now, running a cool rag down between Martin's shoulder blades while pulling a loose feather

out of his wings. "It won't be long now."

"And then what?" Martin wants to sound angry, or at least stern, but at this point, his exhaustion is too obvious to drown out.

He closes his eyes when Jon leans over to kiss his cheek.

"Then we can all be together." Jon smiles against his skin, and his smile is like Simon's.

And Martin knows his pain won't end.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index