Handle Not With Care - Extra

Content Notes: NSFW, evil!Jmart, rape.


"It's going to be all right, Tim," Martin whispers when he and Jon help Tim out of the box, wrapping a blanket around him.

"We need to understand what has happened to you so we can help you," Jon says when he slips into the backseat of the car with Tim, resting his hand down on Tim's shoulder. "And we want to help, Tim."

"It's for your own good, Tim," Martin says when he and Jon take Tim to a strange house, to a bedroom. "We're going to make things right again, okay?"

"We need to know how you work, Tim," Jon says as he ties Tim's wrists to the bedpost, spreading his legs.

"The thing is, a lot has happened, and we have no idea what to expect from you," Martin says as he strokes Tim's hair, feeling Tim's heartbeat through his chest as Jon picks up the manual. "Please don't take it badly. We just need to know what is up with you."

"We need to know." Jon's eyes are so, so hungry.

"It will be over before you know it." Martin smiles down at Tim as Jon takes his hand between Tim's legs, turning Tim's sensitivity up at the same time.

"I need to go through every single option, every single combination." Jon is thrusting his fingers in and out of Tim, adjusting the lubrication and the tightness of his arse. He is staring at Tim's face, drinking in everything he sees there, all the terror. "I can't miss anything."

"This is how we'll fix you." Martin kisses Tim on his temple as Jon pulls his fingers out, as Jon mounts him.

"I have to know," Jon says, pushing inside.

Tim wishes he hadn't been found.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index