Improving Relations

Content Notes: Takes place during S2. Leitner-induced noncon.


The Leitner itself couldn't appear more harmless. It's a simple, thin booklet, and a quick glance at its contents reveals nothing but meaningless fluff about finding true love; therefore, it doesn't take much for its victims to leave it lying around open, which is exactly what it wants. Elias gives what it wants now, hiding it underneath his papers before calling Tim and Jon into his office.

"I think it's time for you two to make up," Elias says to the two of them as they sit in front of his desk. "We all want to get along with each other here. Besides, you are friends, aren't you?"

It's not easy to get them to talk. Both are sulking, both refuse to look at each other, but as the conversation goes on, they start to relax in their chairs, glance in each other's directions, even smiling a bit. Elias waits for the tension to melt down before making his next move.

"I think you both have some things you want to say," he says in a soft voice, making them both look at him. "Tim, what would you like to say to Jon?"

By now, Tim is soft enough that his immediate thought isn't leave me alone. Jon, likewise, doesn't immediately expect I know something.

"I want to stuff my head in your groin," Tim whispers, his eyes flowing wide as soon as the words are out. "God, I'm sorry!"

But even as he blushes, his body is subtly turning towards Jon. And Jon isn't turning away.

"That's quite bold," Elias says mildly, glancing at Jon. "And what do you think about that?"

Jon licks lips, hesitating.

"Maybe-" He hesitates a little more, then plunges for it. "Maybe I wouldn't mind."

Elias smiles, dropping his hand on his thigh underneath his desk. Always the most harmless things.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index