Keep Yourself Alive

Content Notes: Set during S3, Michael takes Jon into his corridors instead of trying to kill him. NSFW for edging and dubcon monster sex.


"You know," Michael says. "I can't remember why I decided to keep you alive."

Jon would very much like to say that Michael's ways are deeply mysterious to him too. But he can't; he is too busy panting, his cunt clenching around Michael's fingers, his cock throbbing against Michael's thumb. Or at least one set of them, as Michael's hands have multiplied, and there are now enough of them to both keep him pinned to the wall and grope him all over. So instead of speaking, Jon bites his lower lip, feeling as his orgasm approaches.

And then, all the hands go still on him, leaving him hanging on the edge as he groans in frustration.

"Perhaps because you are much more pleasant this way." Michael laughs, leaning closer to Jon to lick his mouth, its tongue hot on one stroke, cold on another. Jon grits his teeth, trying to turn his face away, but a new hand reaches out to grasp him by the hair, forcing him to face forward again as Michael kisses him, and this time its tongue is all heat between Jon's lips.

"Sweaty?" Jon asks when their mouths part, still panting.

"Quiet." Michael smiles at him. "Maybe I should snatch your tongue away, seeing that you won't be needing it anymore."

"Don't." The hand around his throat tightens at that and Jon gags, but he makes himself look Michael in the eyes, although he is not sure if Michael is even truly looking at him. "I'm sorry. I can hold it."

Not that Jon wants to play nice with Michael. But he also wants out of here; he knows it's possible, Helen Richardson did it, Tim and Martin did it. It will require him to convince Michael to let him out, but Jon is ready to put the work into it. He is not going to die here. He is not going to become part of Michael.

He will give himself a reason to be alive.

"You need to work on your lies." Michael's hands begin to move, starting their relentless stimulation once more as Michael laughs.

Jon keeps his silence again.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index