Lovely Display

Content Notes: Set during S4. NSFW, forced feminization.
Words used for Martin's anatomy: Chest, nipples.


Standing in Elias's office, Martin looks uncomfortable in his dress, but that's the appeal. It's a slinky black thing, the thin material clinging to every soft curve and lne of Martin's body, leaving very little to the imagination. Peter hadn't given Martin the option of wearing underwear, so he can see Martin's plump nipples standing stiff underneath the fabric, almost poking through. Peter smiles at the sight, pacing towards Martin as Martin struggles to keep his arms down to his sides. He knows he is there to be seen.

"My goodness, Martin. Black really brings out your colors." It doesn't, not really; it makes him look pale, pasty almost, but again, that's the appeal: it brings the fragility inside Martin out on the surface, making Peter want to crush him in his hands. "My family will be very impressed by you."

Martin snorts at that. "For showing up to a funeral in a party dress? I don't think so. Can't you give me literally anything else?"

Peter laughs. "But I like this. Isn't that the most important thing?"

It's adorable how Martin just fumes at that, his jaws clenching, his brows knitting together in a frown. But he says nothing, simply lifts a strap that threatens to slide down his shoulder back up, glancing down at himself. He blushes at the sight of his own chest, at its lewd display, and he tilts his head up and away from Peter, grinding his teeth together harder. He looks like he wants to scream, or perhaps cry.

But Martin takes a deep breath and lets it out, and does neither. He turns back to Peter, his face smooth again.

"Fine." He meets Peter's eyes, his own a little sullen still. "I guess I hope I please you."

Peter grins. "Oh, you very much do."

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index