Outwitted

Content Notes: Ambiguous timeline. NSFW for kidnapping, groping and impending noncon.


The most humiliating thing about this kidnapping is that the man responsible for it is a complete nobody.

"Even now, you are so distinguished. So elegant." Big, rough hands move over Elias's bound body, grasping his pecs, stroking his ribs, his stomach, his hips. Elias feels neither distinguished nor elegant right now, a blindfold drawn over his eyes, a gag stuck in his mouth. It's the blindfold that is the worst of all; it's an artifact of the Dark, robbing Elias of his powers.

That makes Elias want to believe that Rayner is involved: only the Dark's most devoted servant would know how to neutralize someone like Elias. But before the blindfold had been tied on, Elias had found no knowledge about Rayner, the Dark, or anything else of importance from this man's mind. The only thing Elias had seen there was the desire to possess Elias, overpowering every other thought.

Before the blindfold, Elias had been simply amused, even curious about what this perfectly normal man could possibly do to him. It had been arrogant of him, and the price he's paying is high.

"I want to play with you a little." The man kisses the shell of Elias's ear before pushing Elias off his lap, back onto the backseat of the car. He opens the car door and gets out, walking over to the other side to open the door there. He pulls Elias over to the door from his legs, taking his time to cut the ropes around his ankles open. "Catching you was so easy. I think a more challenging take is in order."

After releasing Elias's legs, the man strokes his calves through his trouser legs for a while before pulling Elias out of the car, helping him up on his feet. He leads Elias away from the car by his shoulders, sliding his hands down Elias's arms before pulling them away entirely.

"Pretend you can get away," the man calls out to him.

Elias wants to say something, about how it takes more than a regular man to take him down. But since that isn't true anymore, all he can do is run.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index