Practice Run

Content Notes: Pre-show. Technically SFW but warning for dirty talk.


Martin sends the text: I want to fuck you like an animal.

His blood runs cold when he sees that he sent it to his boss instead of his date.

"Fuck no!" Martin clutches his phone, as if that will un-send the message. He jumps when the phone starts to ring, grimacing as he lifts it to his ear.

"Blackwood," he says miserably.

"Martin." Elias sounds as cool and polite as he always does. "I can only assume you sent this message by mistake."

Martin closes his eyes, feeling his face burn all the way from his hairline to his neck.

"I'm so sorry," he says. "I don't know how this happened." He seriously doesn't; he could swear he had just been answering the text by his date, which had simply asked for naughty things. He doesn't understand how Elias ended up as the recipient, especially as Aaron isn't exactly next to Elias on his list of contacts. Then again, he can't exactly boast with a long list of contacts.

"Everyone makes mistakes," Elias says breezily. Too much so; Martin is sure that there is a 'but' waiting at the tip of Elias's tongue. Martin braces himself.

"Now, I do have some advice for you," Elias adds. "If your intention was to be seductive, it will be more effective to use your own words rather than quoting something else. As for the content, perhaps you could give more details about how you want to fuck your partner. You want them to have the right kind of mental image in their head, after all." Martin can hear Elias shifting in his chair, apparently into a more comfortable position. "Maybe it wasn't so bad that you sent this to me. Now you can practice."

Martin blinks, too dumbfounded to do anything else. "What?"

"Think about what you want to say, then send me another message. I will be happy to give you feedback and we can practice more until you have the perfect message for your partner." Elias's smile is audible in his voice and words both. "I think it could be interesting. You owe me this for your little disturbance."

Martin is pretty sure this is the part when he's supposed to protest, but on the other hand, why would he? This is clearly the condition he needs to meet to keep his job. He will do that.

"Sure thing, Elias," he says, even as he shakes a bit. "I'll send you one soon."

"Good." He can hear Elias's smile grow wider. "Put thought into it."

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index