Predator and Prey

Content Notes: NSFW, bondage, gags, prelude to fearplay.


They say nothing during the car ride. At the lights, Daisy glances at Jon through the mirror, flushing when she realizes that Jon is paying attention, staring back at her. She can't help but eye him a little more though, noticing the way he's biting into the gag between his lips, flinching at the sight of the scar on his throat. Her gaze drops briefly down to his naked, bound body before she has to look away away, her face burning.

She can't believe Jon agreed to this, that he's willing. Her clit twitches over this knowledge, and she wants to close her eyes for a second. But the lights change, she has to focus, and there is no easing the heat inside her as the ride goes on.

By the time they reach the edge of the forest, Daisy is at the edge of her nerves. As soon as she has parked the car, she closes her eyes and covers her face with her hands, breathing in deeply.

"Daisy?" Jon can only mumble her name with the gag in his mouth, but she can make out what he's saying. "Are you all right?"

"Am fine." Daisy lowers her hands, turning towards Jon. There concern in his eyes as he looks at her, but his thighs are clenched tight together, and his dark nipples stand out stiff from his chest. Daisy bites her lip, turning away.

"Are you sure you are okay with this?" she asks. She hopes and fears that he will say no, her body tensing up as she hears him inhale.

"Yes," Jon says, and Daisy doesn't know how to deal with the mixture of relief and dread she's feeling. She reaches out for the gag, tugging out from Jon's mouth so he can speak better, and he says: "I- well, I saw you noticed, I am looking forward to it. Otherwise I wouldn't be here." Flesh slides against leather, and when Daisy looks down, her mouth dries when she sees that Jon has spread his legs, showing off how wet he is. Daisy grits her teeth, meeting his eyes.

"I want you to run through that forest like a rabbit," Daisy whispers, pushing the gag back between his lips. "And I want to hunt you down."

"I understand," Jon says through the gag. "I will run."

She hopes so.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index