Putting On A Show

Content Notes: Set during S3. NSFW.


They both know there is no real privacy at the Institute, but they go to the closet anyway.

"I want it hard," Melanie says, clasping Tim's belt to unbuckle it, her movements brisk. "Think you can do that? I think you're a little soft."

By her standards, Tim probably is. "I will try," he promises anyway, reaching out so he can run his hand down Melanie's body, from her breasts to her little waist to the just-there curve of her hips. She grunts, loosening Tim's belt while he pushes the button of her jeans through the button-hole.

They can both feel eyes on them, taking notice of every centimeter of revealed skin, lingering on Tim's half-hard cock, on the wet sheen on Melanie's cunt once they have shoved their trousers down. Tim sinks down on his knees before Melanie, spreading her legs as he dives between them, takings his mouth up to her sex.

"Shit." Melanie's hand comes down in Tim's hair, grasping a handful of strands. "Enjoying the show, Elias?"

Despite his loathing, Tim's cock jerks at the idea of Elias watching them, and he drags his tongue along Melanie's slick slit, drawing a surprised moan from her. She clutches his hair tighter, shoving his face deeper between her thighs, grinding down on his mouth. He moans against her, gripping her from the backs of her knees. They both stiffen when the door opens, but neither of them stops.

"I am, actually," Elias says, walking up behind Tim. Tim hears Elias's clothes rustle as he kneels down behind Tim, as he rests a hand on Tim's shoulder and takes the other down to Tim's cock. "Not the kind of performance I'm hoping to see from either of you, but it will do."

"Fuck you." Melanie snarls down at Elias before closing her eyes, fully thrusting against Tim's mouth.

Tim accepts it, opening his mouth wide so he can taste as much of her as possible, so she can rub against his tongue as fully as she can. Elias's fingers curling around his cock aren't exactly welcome, but he makes no move to stop them, either.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index