Something Amiss

Content Notes: None.


Something is wrong with Peter.

He notices it soon after he has become the head of Elias's Institute, the strange nibbling feeling in his belly, the quick rabbit hop of his heart. He dismisses them as side effects of his new position, as many things that Elias failed to mention to him in order to keep him on his toes. Just like that man, really. None of it seems dangerous, not until he makes a connection.

All those sensations began with, and get worse, whenever he's around Martin Blackwood.

Martin, who is to be his victim. Martin who is the perfect clay for Peter to mold in his hands, so alienated from everyone else, so vulnerable, and Peter should look forward to shaping him into his image. And he works hard on that, finding every excuse he can to spend time with Martin, to get into his space and touch him. Yet the more time he spends with Martin, the stronger the strange sensations grow inside him, soon joined by heat spreading over his face, a shake entering his hands. They all make him feel good, he realizes. And that's when he gets afraid.

He was supposed to affect Martin, not the other way around. Something is very, very wrong with Peter.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index