Tease

Content Notes: NSFW, incest.


Danny is waiting by the window of his room when Tim comes home, his silhouette obvious behind the curtain. Tim smiles in secret at the sight, letting his date hold him by the hand as he walks Tim to the front door of his house.

"Can I have a goodnight kiss?" Jason, the sweet, polite man, asks him, and how can Tim say no? He smiles in the open now, wrapping his arms around Jason's neck as he kisses him, pressing up against his body as Jason moans softly into his mouth.

Even from the distance, he can feel Danny's eyes on him, feel him seething. It makes his insides curl with pleasure, and he melts into the kiss, letting Jason get bold, grope him through his clothing.

But when Jason reaches for the handle of his door, Tim stops him.

"Good night," he says.

Jason frowns in disappointment, but he nods, waving at Tim as he leaves. Tim goes inside, closes the door behind him.

It doesn't take long until Danny comes downstairs, pretending his hardest that he didn't see anything, utterly failing to hide his anger.

"How was your date?" he asks Tim, his tone sharp instead of casual.

Tim smiles on. He loves that his brother is so jealous.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index