The Honors

Content Notes: An AU, NSFW, collars, master/pet stuff.
Words used for Jon's and Martin's anatomies: cunt.


Peter would love to do the honors himself, but he thinks it will work better like this.

"Jon," he says. "Would you like to put the collar on Martin?" He glances at Martin. "You can put the one on Jon right after."

Both Jon and Martin blush deeply at the prospect. They sit naked at Peter's feet, embracing each other, their cunts gleaming between their legs. They let each other go, always a little reluctant to do so, but Peter can also sense anticipation from them, and doesn't miss the way they eye each other's bare throats. Peter smiles, leaning down towards Jon to offer the first collar to him.

The collar is broad, made of soft, dark brown leather, with a heavy buckle. It will make Martin feel secure, a big collar like that; Peter watches as Martin exposes his neck to Jon, allowing Jon to wrap the collar around it. They both shiver as Jon tightens the collar, making sure Martin can still breathe properly before resting his hands on Martin's shoulders, stroking them.

"Well done." Peter offers the other collar, a more delicate, ornate one, to Martin, whose hands shake as he accepts it. "Make sure it's tight for him. He likes it."

Jon snorts, but he doesn't deny Peter's words, and he presses his thighs closely together as Martin sets the collar around his throat. Once it's in its place, securing Jon for Peter as well, Martin strokes Jon's hair, almost leaning in before remembering.

"May I kiss him?" he asks Peter, looking up at him. "Master?"

"I would like to kiss him too," Jon says, looking a little dazed as he glances up at Peter as well. "Please?"

Peter grins. "Kiss me first."

It's lovely to watch them stumble up to their feet, hurry to him.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index