Tiny Treasures

Content Notes: NSFW, captivity, noncon, micro/macro.


Jon and Martin are always in the nude; Peter likes them that way. They rest together on their little bed, their arms around each other, their legs tangled together, their tiny faces serene as they slumber. Peter loves watching them when they are like this, at peace, in perfect harmony with each other.

This time, Peter wants to do more than watch. He opens the cage door, slowly and carefully to not wake them up, and reaches inside.

They aren't clutching together tight this time, so it's easy to slide a finger between their bodies and nudge them gently apart, leave them lying on their backs. Peter takes a moment to enjoy the sight of them, their small, vulnerable bodies, the slim lines of Jon's figure in contrast to Martin's soft, round shapes. They are beautiful. Peter gathers them onto his palms and brings them out of the cage, noticing as their faces begin to crumple, their fingers twitching and curling.

Jon startles awake first, his entire body tensing up on Peter's palms as he extends his hand out for Martin and finds that he's out of reach. Jon opens his eyes, going pale, twisting his head up to look at Peter.

"Please," he says. His face is full of fear, Peter can feel his heart beating fast, but there is determination in his eyes. "Spare him."

"No, spare him." Martin has stirred too, getting up on his knees on Peter's palm, his eyes pleading as he looks up at Peter. "Take me. I'll do anything you want."

"No, me!" Jon shouts, scrambling up to his knees as well." Please, anyhting but him!"

Peter smiles. "You should both know better by now," he says. "I bought you as an unit, I will use you as an unit. You will both perform tonight." He sets them down on the table, at a great distance from each other. "But if you both behave, I will let you back in the cage together at the end."

He can tell Jon and Martin want to run to each other, to embrace again. They stare at each other, their little faces full of longing, for a long while before turning towards Peter, waiting for his orders.

Peter smiles again, eager to begin.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index