Together Once More

Content Notes: AU where Tim became Stranger creature after the Unknowing. Incest.


That Tim belongs to the Circus now doesn't matter; he still kills every mannequin that crosses his sight, all but one.

"Don't be a stranger," Danny says to him, freezing the blood that no longer runs in Tim's veins.

Just like Tim, Danny looks human on the surface. Tim hasn't been looking into the mirrors - hasn't since they first brought him back to life, when they wanted to show him his new, grotesque existence - so he doesn't know if his eyes are the same too, empty and lifeless. He wonders if Danny feels anything in his chest, any sort of old affection, love.

Despite knowing there is a monster before him now instead of the brother he knew, Tim is brimming with love.

"All this time you've been here," Tim says, clutching the ax he still carries. It has smashed in many mannequin heads. It will crush Danny easily too, he knows it. "Not one hello, Danny. That isn't very brotherly."

"You wouldn't have welcomed me." Tim was wrong: Danny's eyes aren't entirely lifeless. Danny is smiling, but his eyes are serious, full of intense need that makes Tim startle. "You have no choice now. Aren't you going to give your brother a hug?"

Danny stretches out his arms.

In life, Tim held onto his morals all the way to the bitter end. There is no need for that anymore; letting his axe drop to the ground with a loud clang, Tim walks into Danny's arms, wrapping his brother into his embrace.

Back to Fic
Back to Fanstuff
Back to Index